domingo, 8 de marzo de 2015

Getting ready for #ibmcsc india: first challenge, trying not to miss my dog so much!

I have always been some sort of homesick. As a child, I remember my first night away from home at my godmother´s: it was all fun until bedtime, when I realized my mother was not there to kiss me goodnight. I was crying so hard, that my godmother had a tough time trying to put me to bed. After a while, she succeeded.
I am thirty now, will definitively text my mother, but my dog Buda will be the one I really miss at night. As he has epilepsy & hydrocephalus -causing him seizures from time to time - it will be hard on me dealing with the fact that if something happens to him, I will be just too far away to help.
But the truth is Buda will be in good hands, and I trust God (give it any name you´d like) will support us both during this journey.
Before going to bed I will try thinking about him so hard, that he can feel my hands rubbing his floppy ears, despite we would be over 9, 300 miles away.

1 comentario: