jueves, 5 de marzo de 2015

Only two weeks for arrival@ #ibmcsc india!!


I am very excited about this opportunity to participate in a program to develop leadership skills while addressing economic challenges in emerging markets!!!
It is going to be my first time working in such a different culture from mine, collaborating with a team of twelve IBMers from Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Mexico, Netherlands, UK, US & myself from Argentina! I already had the opportunity to work with some of them, and everybody seems very nice and respectful... Being engaged with such a group of top talented professionals will be indeed a true learning opportunity for me.
Upon arrival, adapting to Bangalore culture may be a real challenge!! I have so many thoughts about how Indian people will be like, from everything I´ve read, watched in movies, heard from former visitors... everything comes down to this idea about India being so special! I will keep my eyes and heart open to this extraordinary experience! I am positive I will be delighted =)
From a food perspective, I am a little concerned as I heard no salads at all, but all cooked vegetables! (gosh! I need to work this around with my nutritionist as I am on a diet!! LOL). But to be honest, as long as there is some cold beer I am opened to try any type of cuisine! I am sure it is great too!! And I do think it is part of the #ibmcsc india challenge!!
I will keep you posted!!!



5 comentarios:

  1. Wooowwww!!! 2 weeks only? So anxious! All best wishes and I'm looking forward to sharing this experience with you! Thanks for inviting all of us to travel with you! :-)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Coni...it is a really great opportunity. Let me wish you a nice journey and I hope that all of your further experiences (...and those with food especially) would be positive only...;) And thank you for this chance to be with you...:)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Best of Best Coni! will be looking forwards your post here! abrazos. Liliana Flores

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hola Co!!! muy bueno lo que escribiste! espero lo estes pasando mas que genial! y que te hayas adaptado a la comida!!!! Escribi algun update!!!!
    Besote, Vero

    ResponderBorrar